About This Blog

I am a musician living in Cape Town, South Africa and this blog is intended to document various musical projects I'm working on ... mostly after the fact, when I remember.

Unless otherwise stated the bass line (and quite often the mix) is my work.



Saturday, February 16, 2013

Two more Collaboration tunes.

I've been a little active on kompoz.com lately and laid down two "audition" tracks.

The first is with the fretless on a tune called
Zachary (You're Coming Home)
It had acoustic guitar and vocals to start with so here's my take


The second is called
My Way Back To You
and is described as "80's style synth rock, ala Duran Duran, Missing Persons, Kajagoogoo." so as a complete change of style I dug out the fretted ... here's my take.


Both of these are work in progress I'll try to remember to post updates if anything significant happens to them


No comments: