About This Blog

I am a musician living in Cape Town, South Africa and this blog is intended to document various musical projects I'm working on ... mostly after the fact, when I remember.

Unless otherwise stated the bass line (and quite often the mix) is my work.



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do it

OK, this is a new song, rather nice, but what is stumping me is that I cant seem to embed/include the rss from other sites into the body of this blog ... WTF.
Adding the whole page is clumsy, there's got to be an easier way.

I eventually found Google Gadgets...
http://www.google.com/webmasters/gadgets/

which allows you to add gadgets to your web site, they don't show in preview of blogger being script based but then blogger and google know about each other so maybe thats why ... anyways after much anguish on my part it works..... so.



New song, new mission, lets see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger is a Google service so they try to make things helpful.

Google owns Blogger.