About This Blog

I am a musician living in Cape Town, South Africa and this blog is intended to document various musical projects I'm working on ... mostly after the fact, when I remember.

Unless otherwise stated the bass line (and quite often the mix) is my work.



Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For You

Mid Feb and my first post of the year ... very slack ... but I have an excuse and a plan,
I've been pretty busy collaborating on indaba.com but they don't yet have a widget that I can plant here.
If anyone could let me know how to embed RSS into here I would be grateful for that to, but until then I just figure I will iframe the whole page if that works ... so ....

Recently one of the collaborations I was working on finished (was "published") so here it is




My first published indaba tune ... hope you enjoy it.

No comments: