About This Blog

I am a musician living in Cape Town, South Africa and this blog is intended to document various musical projects I'm working on ... mostly after the fact, when I remember.

Unless otherwise stated the bass line (and quite often the mix) is my work.



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

oct 08 67 2

Recently I was looking at one of the other music collaboration sites, I've explored
kompoz.com, they do have a better gadget to share your music with, it's still not ideal but here it is.




Notice that the title of this tune is a date, the originator of this tune "themeeksheep" is way prolific and has a bunch of tunes on kompoz just waiting to be finished off with a few takers here and there so I have my doubts that this will see much more action but IMO it's a nice groove and I had fun playing guitar all over it. (click on the gadget to go to the project page, from there you should find my guitar mix... I did say it wasn't yet ideal (for me - yet) )

No comments: